Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Story

Hi, First of I would just like to thank you for taking a couple minutes to revue my Blog. In return I will reveal to you a business that is so very profitable and rewarding!


With that being said let me tell you my experience up until I myself was fortunate enough to start this current business venture.

Originally a swimming pool installer who one day made a commitment to never work with his hands again, so I decided to try something new. With no clue what I was going to do I eventually had some success when I became a sales rep for a little alarm company selling in home security systems. I was the furthest from a natural sales person that there could possible be, but I was able to follow directions and I could not return to manual labor.

To make a real long story real short I plugged along for many years trying different things including eventually starting up my own alarm company, and several other business ventures in between... I even have tried about 5 or 6 MLM businesses, this type of industry intrigued me the most because I was lured to the fact that I could possibly make all the money that I read and have heard about and I could do this from home. Again, more work then reward, I wasn't really excited for long about fighting over a quarter on a $20.00 product sale.

Then about 3 years ago I started selling on eBay. I built the business to Powerseller status and was raking in a full time income making more then I ever had.. After about 3 years of doing this I found myself over worked, burnt out & financially capped. I put my friendships and family relationships in jeopardy because of all the time It was taking to run this eBay business. So finally I had enough of the 18 hour days and stressful deadlines and decided to sell my well oiled eBay machine. So in January of 2003 I was able to locate a buyer through a brokerage firm and sold it for the sum of 80K... Boy was I glad to see it go, that was the most work I have ever done in my life.

Although I was able to work from home and the money was good I am here to tell you that there is a better, easer, more exciting, less stressful, and a more personally and financially rewarding way..

Let me tell you something my friend, there are things going on and opportunities in this world that including myself had no idea existed. I now am involved in a business that I am passing on to you that is better then you could possibly imagine and far more lucrative then ANYTHING out there!

Needless to say, everything I have ever done previously did produce good and even above average incomes but for a very high price, MY TIME & SANITY..

I was involved in so many different opportunities, I even owned and ran several websites including a web hosting site and a membership site with 3000 members. I have bid, won and purchased several businesses appearing to be promising on eBay but the truth is the opportunity is gone.. When I was selling on eBay the top seller was a guy selling products out of his garage, now its Sharper Image Inc.


The big companies have moved in not only on eBay but across the internet.. Because of their buying power they can sell the same products on line for what it cost you to buy at wholesale. The opportunity of opening an online business "IS GONE"! You waited to long..

It is now just as difficult to get an internet business up and running then it would be a local small business in your community!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home