Sunday, February 27, 2005

The fist Lifestyle Opportunity of it kind!

My point: I don't care who you are, what you do now or think that you are looking for, you will succeed in the business that I am offering you. PERIOD! I don't care, I have done it all and I believe that everyone wants the same things I want.

"A lot of money, a family oriented but glamorous lifestyle and time freedom"!

I have been very successful in my business ventures, but I have never been so excited about a business then the one I am about to share with you. I want you to read my webpage very carefully. This ad is targeted to reach serious individuals who have the burning desire to get out of what they are currently doing and more importantly become a very wealthy individual. I am advertising my business opportunity here on Blogger for the first time because I believe there are 1000's of entrepreneurs that are struggling just to make 100k when they could be making so much more for half the effort.

I will make you this promise, you give me your income goal and 90 days, I will show you how to get there! I am not looking for hard workers, I'm looking for the individual that picked up a copy of the Robb Report magazine and said to themselves, "no matter what, I'm going to live that life style some day"!!

I'm here to tell you that the only way to wealth is through leverage. There are only 24 hrs in a day, and the reason you struggle is because you keep trying to do it all yourself. Let me show you a better way!

So take a minute to visit my website for more info!

Don Glanville


4 Comments:

Blogger jubril agoro said...

The guy is guy Speaks the truth. One the most amazing people I have ever known. He will not do things for you. He will show exactly what you need to do though to be successful.

This is a true leader

1:44 PM  
Blogger Enlghtened said...

Glanville is one of the most sincere people I have had the privledge to meet in my life. I plan to model him as much as I can as he walks the talk, not just talks the talk. He is very approachable and unassuming. He and Paula are good-hearted people and I look forward to continue learning from their mastery of this business.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don,
Isn't it amazing that there are some people out there that are so disconnected that they cannot allow good things to come into their experience. You certainly have and look where it has gotton you. The universe provides to you what you attract. Glad to be working with you in the RFS

1:48 PM  
Blogger Valenine said...

Hello, Don!
I admire your speaches and I am determined to achive success and one day I'll meet you in person to thank you for your empowerment!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home